|Requires Android||:||Not Available|
Fun English: Language learning games for kids ages 3-10 to learn to read, speak & spell Android App Description
English Learning Games for Kids. Educational activities to teach kids how to read, speak & spell in English.
• 2 Free English Lessons & 14 Learning Games!
• Designed by language learning experts for kids aged 3-10
• Course for preschool, early learners & young children studying languages.
• More than 4,000,000 parents and kids choose our apps worldwide
FUN ENGLISH EXPLAINED
Fun English combines a structured English language course with engaging and entertaining games.
Our English language course is divided into lessons. Each English lesson teaches core vocabulary and presents words in several contexts to assist learning and retention.
Fun English uses male and female voices with both American and English accents. The voices use different tones and expressions so that learners can pick up on the subtleties of pronunciation.
Each game is unique, meaning your child will enjoy playing, and learn more of the English language.
• 6 or more unique games in each fun-packed lesson.
• Original music, songs, sound effects and beautiful cartoon artwork
• Engaging learning games will keep your child entertained as they learn
2 Free Lessons – 14 Learning Games!
• Colors – Say and spell the major colors.
• Animals – Meet many animals alone and in groups.
Available for in-app purchase:
• Numbers – Learn how to count.
• The Body – Learn the major parts of the body.
• Fruits – Talk about the fruits you like.
• Food – Learn how to say the food you want.
• Clothes – Describe the clothing people are wearing.
• Vehicles – Describe things, like cars and bicycles.
• The House – Learn furniture, rooms and where they are.
• Sea Animals – Compare things, like sharks and turtles.
• School Bag Lesson – Learn classroom objects and whose they are.
• Actions – Learn how to use action verbs
Buy lessons individually or save money by purchasing our multi-lesson packs.
FOR EARLY LEARNERS
The variety of games, challenges, and different modes of interactivity can help with other areas of your child’s development:
• Play is an important element of your child’s development
• Helps your child build motor skills and concentration
• Hand-eye coordination is reinforced during engaging activities
• Instant feedback helps children understand how well tasks are being performed
• Helps your child to use technology in a beneficial and effective way